Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Contact Info to Help and/or Sponsor A Child

Nele Van Impe is the woman from Spain who is helping the children so much, and setting up a sponsorship program.
She says:
"I am working to set up the program for the godparents and sponsoring, and already have about 10 people interested. I hope to find godparents for all of them; this will generate enough money to feed them and sent them to school. The rest of the money I get here by organizing events [in Spain] so when i go back [to India] I have money to buy them all clothes, shoes. Next year i want to buy mattresses and have the home painted inside and outside.
Yes, EVERYTHING IS A HELP.
The name of the pastor is EZEKIAH, his wife's name is JULIE , the girls working there are Poorhna and Sudakha.
Please stay in touch, I am sure with your help we can do a lot of good work.
Thank you, Nele
If anyone wants to help, Nele's email address is:
cobos@raronet.es

No comments: