Sunday, January 14, 2007

It's A Small World Afterall - India Revisited 2006

I just returned from southern India -- this trip, no hospitals! No doctors! Just incredible people, new friends, an orphanage of beautiful smiling children, many rescued from the Tsunami. Please check out photos of this trip. And compare to the story of my last trip in 2004 which is a book coming out soon from New Harbinger Publications. www.stateoftheheart.name


I wanted to bring home the children. But we will be hosting Kumar, an amazingly talented and world-renowned artist, this August & September, 2007 in Carrboro, NC.. Stay tuned for more here, and on my website by Jackie at uniqueorn.com : www.maggigrace.com.

You can also read about my son, Thane, and Kendall's trip through India, Thailand, and soon....Laos, Cambodia...and then China.
www.kendallandthane.blogspot.com

No comments: